Why??


Oh no! It's happening again! 

What is freaking wrong with Celcom Broadband in my area? Like, seriously! It's freaking slow and disconnects automatically for crying out loud! And this never happened since I first used it.. I wonder what IS REALLY wrong.. This is the second time it has happened this month. At first I thought it has something to do with my broadband modem since it had fallen a few days before. And it turns out that it wasn't it. My housemate who's using Celcom also experiences the same thing. So it has to be Celcom.. but why??? Grrrrr.. ni den nak marah ni!

But thank god for the monthly unlimited data package on my phone (I'd just upgraded it), now I can browse anytime, anywhere without much hassle. It is real handy especially when my broadband is not any good now. I should have done it a long time ago. Like, seriously.

Comments

Popular Posts