Bits and Bobs

There is not much to report.

Well, yeah, there are ongoing frustrations with some things that need doing and some people that need to be dealt with on daily basis. I used to grouse and rant about it, but now I just don't see the sense in it anymore. Needless to say, they're here to stay.. but they're not worth the aggro anyway, so, it's either you take it or leave it, your choice.

Despondency notwithstanding, I feel sooo relieved that I'm able to finish up all my pending work - updating the ULBS files, the PLBS files, lesson plans and reflections, writing up reports, preparing test and exam papers and whatnot (too bad more is coming my way very soon!). In fact, today my KP (that is Ketua Panitia for you) came into my class to observe me teaching as part of the evaluation and gave me some positive feedback (I'm now in my third year of teaching but, yes, I still get the jitters if people are to observe me! Tee-hee). Even the kids were behaving themselves and responding enthusiastically to the lesson. Ecstatic? You bet I am! :)

On another note, this is to inform everyone that my mobile phone yang tak berapa nak canggih tu  is spoiled for good! I haven't the foggiest idea what exactly went wrong - all I know is that all of a sudden the touchscreen was on the blink and became 'untouchable' for the past one week or so. Hmmpphh. So, for the time being (that is, till I get ahold of a new one), don't call or text me as I won't be able to answer or reply any :(

But I'm still contactable via email, Twitter and Facebook though.. So, you know what you have to do if you have a pressing matter that can't wait.

Till then.

No matter how grouchy you're feeling, keep smiling - 
it's a curve that sets everything straight! :) 
(Gambar hiasan with moi student hehe)

Comments

Popular Posts