July Baby


According to Emerson, it is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. Let's be stupid today. Happy birthday, my friend! I can't imagine celebrating with anyone else.

Two cakes? You're so loved, babe!
The celebration in school

Just now we went to New City Restaurant to celebrate the birthday girl.. err.. lady :p

Lam had chicken burger..
.. while I opted for prawn spaghetti

And next, we went off to have coffee at Ice Cafe, a new cafe, where we met our ex-student, Lisa (you know who you are! lol). Btw, the coffee, it was okay, but it wasn't that great. Oh, how I miss San Francisco Coffee and/or Starbucks!


We both had iced mocha, but it was so un-mocha-ish!

She looked exhausted and sleepy and so I asked,

"Do you want something or not?"
"Huh? What do you mean? "
"Just tell me if you want this thing I'd bought you.."
"Wanttt!" *giggle*

I took out her birthday present from my handbag. For a moment, she looked as if she could doze off any moment and next, she was all excited. The trick worked. Heh.

Guess what's inside the paper bag?
A Body Shop Aqua Lily perfume! Hope you'll like it.. It's soo you! :p

So live well, love much, and laugh often! After all, age is a matter of feeling, not of years! *winks*



Happy birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts