What's in Your Handbag?

Faezah tagged me in one of her posts not long ago about things we put in our handbag so here goes..

  1. Wallet - This is the heart and soul of my bag.. if I leave this at home then there's no point in carrying the handbag in the first place! 
  2. Mobile phone - This has to be the one thing I cannot leave home without!
  3. iPod - My source of entertainment! You never know when you ever need a good distraction from the world outside!
  4. PSP - Yessss! And I'm not ashamed to admit it.. I'm a game freak! There, I've said it. Tee-hee. What I like the most about PSP is that it's a sleek all-in-one console! You get to play games, watch movies, listen to music, view pictures and even go online! Cool eh? But it's a bit bulky, so I don't have this in the bag all the time.
  5. Tissue - It's a must to carry this everywhere I go - and it's good coz it keeps you clean at all times. You never know when you'll need one, so keep it handy.
  6. Lipgloss - No one wants to end up with dry, chapped lips.. Ladies have to keep their lips moisturised at all times, haven't we? It makes our lips look juicy and kissable too ;)
  7. Centrum Multivitamin - I always carry multivitamins with me! Living a hectic life, sometimes we don't get the right amount of vits from our food. This is just a convenient way to get the daily doses of important ones.
  8. Pen - I prefer to use my own pen to write.. After all, bukan cikgu la kalau tak bawak pen! ;)
  9. Keys - Car keys, house keys, locker keys.. isyyy penting tu!
These are the list of things you can find in my handbag.. I'd like to know yours too.. SO I'm gonna tag:
Unveil the contents of your handbag, ladies =)

p/s: I'm a gadget freak, yes I'm aware of that - next time around nak cari netbook pulak letak dalam handbag ni kalau muat! :p

Comments

MrPayid said…
really jealous with that gajet k... weh xyah letak laptop..letak ipad je.. errr not pad ya???ekekekekek
isabelle said…
alamak...alamak....
2X alamak.
sebab dah 2x kena, tapi x buat2 lagi.
alasan sebab my dgcam rosak, kena tunggu mrhubby rajin snap those pics. will do it surely anyway.
Aida Ikmal said…
@payid: ipad.. sponsor boleh? hehe

@isabelle: look forward to seeing what you 'hide' inside your bag! ^^
yaya|azura said…
alamak! i pun kena ke? Jap .. nak cari henbeg i kat mana. hehehe.

p/s: tuari i mengidap PSP tapi nasib baik skrg dah tak lagi. haha.
Alang AD said…
Kikikikikik..... Pen tadak ka Cegu? Nak share gak! Buleh? Akekekek! Saye suma2 letak dalam poket jeh. Wallet Puma kaler merah ngan kunci brabus dalam poket kanan, Hp untuk online dalam poket kiri, hp official number lam tpt hp kecik gantung kat pinggang, sebatang pen tekan2 4 kaler lam poket kemeja. Tak dalam poket pun, dalam beg yang sandang hari2 bawak gi keje, kalo ada surgery. Tak pun, main baling2 jeh atas meja kalo tetiba ada emejensi. Agagagaga...
Alang AD said…
WOh! Satu lagik! Pager yang annoying selit kat pinggang sua. Weyuh.. Memang sangat annoying... Bunyi cam bom nak meletop. gRr...
Aida Ikmal said…
@kak yaya: cari jangan x cari! hehe

@babard: oh! senangnya jadik lelaki - xyah nak henbeg bagai hehe.. btw pager xleh put on silent mode ke? :p

Popular Posts