STC's 15th Installation Banquet

(Yeah, so, I've been pretty quiet lately. Things have been really really busy at the moment, but I'm hoping to get everything done before the two-week holidays. :))

The Sandakan Toastmasters Club's 15th Installation Banquet was held at Sabah Hotel (Ballroom) a few weeks ago. The theme was Masquerade Night and it was simply awesome! The theme was perfect for the celebration that calls for extravagance, elegance and opulence! I mean, who doesn't enjoy wearing a beautiful masquerade mask?? So I'll let the pictures do the talking here :)

Funny, funky, freaky masquerade theme dinner!
The sumptuous atmosphere in the ballroom.
The emcees for the night.
Masks on!
Masks off!
Vegas & Waka-waka Dance.
Live band performance (those are my students ^^)
'Paper bags' and body languages game! That's a whole lotta fun!
Group photo of members, the new line-up and honorary guest 
(wajib la kan?)
My counterpart and I (hohoho)
With my student, Celestina the songstress

I'm glad I was a part of such a wonderful night! Planning your next dinner party? Go for masquerade theme! It's a great and fun theme for dinner parties. It's also unique, memorable and there's nothing more enjoyable for the guests, women and men, boys and girls, than dressing up in their beautiful masquerade masks! ^^

p/s: Sekejap pakai, sekejap tak pakai.. sebabnya panas tau! Cair mekap.. lol

Comments

isabelle said…
i remeber being the queen of the nite with this theme aritu (actually temanya glam gitu, tapi students suruh pakai mask). tapi tu la. muka lawa2 nak pakai mask bagai pulak.
Aida Ikmal said…
suke themed dinner parties! at least i have something to look forward to every time!
IMmeHuda said…
hoho..masquerade party? remind me of our Halloween Farewell party @ Welly!!!! haha..rindu nak makan lamb beriani @ Da'awat Restaurant...

Popular Posts