B-day Celebration

My birthday this year was a low-key celebration, just like other years. On the day itself, I was spending my time exploring the beautiful islands of Krabi with my darling Hubby and I loved every minute of it!


Next, I also had a simple, lama-sampai-kedai-nak-tutup dinner at Bumbu Bali with him and my favourite sister! Thanks for the cake, sis! Frankly speaking, hanging out with family and close friends is what I'd like to do for my birthdays - simply because it's fun and stress-free! My birthday wish every year is the same: good health, good working life, more love, more money (ehem) and happiness for all my loved ones. 


The birthday girl :)

Soto ayam

Tiramisu.. my fav!

Happy birthday to me!

Aummmmmm!

I also got these awesomeeee spa vouchers from Hubby ♥♥♥♥ (remember this?) Bila agaknya nak pegi ek.. hmmmm pegi sorang mesti tak best!


I really can't thank you guys enough.. but I'll try: thanks a gazillion! =)

Comments

zeta said…
Heii..dah terlambat ke nak wish ni ye..tp nak wish jugakla..
Hepy belated birthday..semoga Allah memberkati hidup u slalu.. :)
Aida Ikmal said…
memang dah belated tapi tak kisah lah hehe.. thanks zeta! ;)
isabelle said…
byknye cash voucher.
jenuh nak pamper diri sendiri
Aida Ikmal said…
tak banyak pun belle.. i tgk brochure dia bg skali, treatment paling murah pun RM180 hahaha

Popular Posts