Under the Weather

I'm not feeling well today. Yesterday too. And maybe tomorrow. I'm feeling slightly feverish and I have terrible headaches and cold. And I can't sleep at night too. It all started with a sore throat and runny nose, followed by nasty coughing and vomitting.. It has got to be the warm Krabi weather.. It really hurts when I swallow. This sucks!

In any event, it's a very annoying sickness. It's a bit of a bother coz I have a lot of things I need to do, and I just don't feel up to it right now, mentally more than physically. I'm just resting at home now, wearing a hoodie and stockings, wrapping myself in the warm secure embrace of my white duvet, watching TV and drinking plenty of fluid. I'm still not cured but I definitely feel a lot better. So, it'll still be a few more days before I start feeling normal and able to sleep normally!

Makanan ruji orang sakit: bubur nasi.. hehe


p/s: Demam.. tapi masih gatal nak tidur dalam air-cond kihkihkih

Comments

did u know kalo demam mmg kena mandi, mmg kena tido dlm air cond KUAT2 cus ni saranan doktor kat pivate hospital tau....sbb mmg la bdn kita sejuk but did u know actually badan kita panas dlm....

so.....jgn lupa mandi kerap dan tido dlm aircond yg kuat utk pengeluaran haba dr badan keluar...
Aida Ikmal said…
oo ye ke.. baru skg i tau.. great advice.. thanks dear! ;)
isabelle said…
i kecik2 dulu kena hadap dpn kipas kuat2. giler rasa nak berselubung.
tapi xtau la kipas & aircond sama x effectnya
Aida Ikmal said…
mungkin demam je kebah.. tapi selesema lak makin teruk! hahah

Popular Posts