Are You For Real?



I really don't understand some people. I know that everyone gets excited about certain things. I know I do. But I also know that it's very easy to get frustrated when things don't work out the way you want them to. But that really doesn't give you a reason to act like a child about it (unless you are in fact a child!). I'm sorry, what did you expect?? Things happen, or rather, shit happens. A lot of people complain but offer no solutions. Just do whatever you have to do - what is necessary is what you prioritise. Also, please be more open to changes and take advice from others. Jangan ingat diri sendiri tu bagusss sangat. Just get over yourself and deal with it! Pffttt.

Comments

yaya|azura said…
alamak! marah... takot. Lariiiiiii.....

hihihihi.

sabar diknon. mmgnya orang tu ramai yang menuding jari daripada bersama-sama cuba menyelesaikan masalah.

akak tulis Melayu daaa. Hiks.

*hugs.

Popular Posts