Closet Must-Haves

*This entry is IKEA-inspired*

And I'm not talking about different kinds of outfits here. Having the right kind of closet accessories is probably the best way to organise and make the most of the limited closet space. There are various closet accessories that will work wonders. These are mine:

1. Clothes box/basket/organiser
Are you struggling to find your shirts?  Are you driving yourself crazy with the huge mess in that closet of yours? Well, the key to finding what you want in a breeze is organise, organise and organise! If you don't have built-in shelves in your closet, these really help organise the space. First, separate all of your clothes. Possible divination is shirts, blouses, pants, undies, dresses, extras etc. Next, put the clothes in the specific box/basket/organiser and place everything back in closet. Nicely. Just pull it out for easy access to contents. The good thing is when they are not in use, they fold flat, saving valuable space. I love these.. It's my most important closet accessory. I can't put too many in any closet, and I personally can't live without them. I currently have four in my closet. 


2. Multi-purpose hanger
This is among the most practical closet accessories that you can find. Most people don't give much thought to hangers but, really, you can use this designated hanger for whatever you need and most importantly, it maximises your closet space and make you feel good each time you open the closet door. I use mine to hang awning tudungs, shawls and belts. What's great about it is that you can see everything on a hanger at one time, saving precious morning minutes. This one from IKEA costs RM 25.90 each and 'takes up as little space as a clothes-hanger but can store 28 different accessories.'


3. Pants hanger
Why is this a must-have? I think the answer is pretty obvious. Taking up the same space as one traditional hanger, this organizational feat keeps FIVE PAIRS of pants in place! Smart, huh? I also use it to organise my dresses and skirts. This one from IKEA costs RM11.90 each. I currently have two in my closet but I guess I'm gonna need more in the future tee-heeee :p



These handy accessories can help make your life easier. Prevent your closet from being out of control. Start organising. Now. 

Comments

yaya|azura said…
Thanks for the tips. Let's IKEA!

Popular Posts