First Time Ever

I called my mom and chatted with her over the phone the other day, and boy, it has been a while since we last talked! To be frank, I was never really that close to my mom during my younger and more vulnerable years but we grew closer once I got into college, so, yeah, I guess I appreciate her better now than I did in the past.

And so we talked about life, work,  families and friends till we reached a taboo subject. What subject? Pregnancy, of course! (last time it was marriage - she's against early marriage). We've never really talked about it openly before this, so I was kinda surprised when she brought up that subject. It was kinda subtle though. Is she implying that she wants grandchildren soon?? 

I guess there's a first time for everything.

p/s: Nak wat camne, Ma.. takde rezeki lagi...

Comments

Popular Posts