Born This Way

I really don't understand why would anyone want to change to be someone else when you're already good as you are. There will always be people who say you're not perfect, you're not good enough, you're this and you're that but I've come to realise that it's almost impossible to please everyone around us. When we do things wrongly, we're wrong but when we do things right, we're still considered wrong.. so when do we get to be right?? 

I really don't fancy the idea of pleasing others to get what I desire. I believe in what I believe is right. Who cares if they still think it's wrong? I was born this way so if they don't like me the way I am, to hell with it! It's my life and they don't have a say in it!


p/s: Buat salah, tak buat lagilah salah! Bosan! Some people really need to realise that not everything they do is right and not everything other people do is wrong!

Comments

Popular Posts