Relieved!

I'm so glad that my school's Sports Day is finally overrrrrrrrr! Yahoooo!

With my fellow comrade :p

Last Saturday di kala everyone else was fussing over Bersih 2.0, my school had its 25th Sports Day at Stadium UNITEN Bangi from 8am till 1pm or so (I left early kehkehkeh). It poured at the beginning but that didn't stop everyone from doing their very best in the march-past and athletic events. 




Besides co-managing the house - SYAHBANDAR and training the students for the past seven months, I was also entrusted (ehem) to be one of the track judges for the athletic events on that day. A track judge is responsible only for deciding the order in which the competitors finish so it wasn't that bad actually, except we had to stand under the scorching hot sun for a good 4 hours or so! Grrr..


Ni baru KUNING! Hahahah

All in all it was a great event. Exhausting, but an exciting experience indeed, except.. I don't wanna do it again anytime soon! Penattttttttttt :p

Comments

Popular Posts