What A Snob!

When you're working in the environment which requires you to deal with a lot of people, I guess it's unacceptable when there are others who think they're superior than others that they look down upon others. Hellooo, who do you think you are? Do you really think that ranks and posts really determine who you are?

Just because you're my senior doesn't make me your tool to channel out your superiority. Up until now, whatever I did, I did it out of courtesy and respect, not exactly because I'm willing to be your slave. Don't belittle me, for I can be your nightmare!

I know that I can be a bit slow at things, but I'm still learning to be good at what I'm doing. I can accept criticism but not non-constructive ones, especially when you keep yapping at me about how slow I am, how bad I am, yadda yadda yadda.. If you're so good, why didn't you do it yourself?? It can save you your saliva and maintain your blood pressure. I'm sure at your age now, you shouldn't be fussing over little things anymore!

p/s: Bila terserempak, kita senyum kat dia, dia buat dekkk aje. Bagus sangat le tu.
 

Comments

isabelle said…
i hate the divas and the diva-wannabes.
nak nak yg i bagi salam pun, xreti2 nak jwb.apatah lg yg kerah org je kejenye
Aida Ikmal said…
tau takpeeeee.. rasa cam hamba je kena suruh itu ini.. takde budi bahasa langsung!

Popular Posts