It's Official!

Nothing too extraordinary, it's just that it's confirmed that starting this week, I now teach in the morning session. The decision has been made a few weeks ago once a few teachers left school due to retirement. I don't mind it at all, really, except for the part where everything is sorta back at square one and that I have to start all over again especially when it comes to the students and syllabus, and it's already September, for God's sake!

My beban tugas has also changed. I'm now the class teacher of 4P2, a class famous for its notoriety, I dare not explain in what way. In fact, during my first encounter with them, they had really got on my nerves till I lost all my patience and senses that I mengamuk like there's no tomorrow and guess what, they turned out OK during the following lesson, in which I hope will remain the same at least until the end of the year. Now you guys know what Madam Aida is really capable of, eh? Don't play play~

Some of the perks of teacher in the morning session include balik awal (yay! itupun kalau takde meeting), no traffic jam to and fro - all thanks to my odd work hours, more time to rest in a day and to run errands like going to the bank or shopping and that it somehow fixes my sleeping troubles - I now sleep like a baby at night, even before my usual bedtime! The downside? Not being able to sleep in in the mornings!! :P

p/s: I've always been a night owl. Nocturnal, that is.

Comments

Popular Posts