Raya Open House

Organised my first ever open house here since I got back from Sabah/got married a couple of weeks ago, and boy, though fulfilling, it was exhausting! Some of the menu on that day were nasi ayam, soto, nasi impit and kuah kacang, and desserts. And yes, I myself cooked/prepared all those food, so you can imagine how hectic it was on that day and the day before! Anyway, I don't mind it at all coz it felt extremely good having family and friends around at our humble abode, and I'd love to do it again some time, just not that soon ha-ha.. 

The only pic taken on that day - tu pun after everyone else had gone back huhu..

Here I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who managed to come on that day, especially my family who came all the way from Perak for the event - I can't thank you enough. I'd also like to say sorry kalau ada apa-apa yang kurang when it comes to food and hospitality.

Mission: Open House - succeeded! :-)

Comments

yaya|azura said…
Alaaa bestnya... tak dapat nak pi tuari. Nak jugak nasi ayam!
Aida Ikmal said…
nasi ayam tu bebila leh wat takyah tunggu open house.. pintu rumah i sentiasa open.. kecuali if i takde kat rumah la hahahahah
zeta said…
Semua msk sendiri..hebat..best la u.. :)
Aida Ikmal said…
tu menu simple je.. tu pun tak reti nak bajet untuk ramai orang.. agak2 je

Popular Posts