Aidalicious, eh, ADELECIOUS

Malam ni memang dok layan Adele tak henti-henti especially bila jiwa kacau sebab suara minah ni memang berhantu dan meremangkan segala macam bulu kat badan. EH?

This is my lagu peberet from Adele sekarang selain Someone Like You, Rolling in the Deep, Rumor Has It etc.

But it's true. She's one of the most talented songstresses I've ever known. She sings really well as if she was born to do just that. Lirik-lirik dia sangat mendalam dan bermakna and somehow I think many people can relate to her songs (including moi), I think mostly because she penned most of her songs and sings from the heart. Her music's real and full of emotion, and I think we need more singers like her (totally not overrated right?) - tambah-tambah lagi kat Malaysia ni yang mana kebanyakannya gila glamour rather than nak ketengahkan bakat nyanyian tu. Btw, is there any chance that Adele might come to Malaysia anytime soon?? I'd love to go to her concert! Anyone wanna join? (iya-iya je kan)

A truly world class artist and performer.. She amazes me! Go on, listen to her, you know you want to.

p/s: Aidalicious is one of my many pseudonyms. Kononnya delicious la sangat kannnn. Heh.

p/p/s: Karok jom!

Comments

isabelle said…
whoaaa..patutlah aritu aidalicious jadi adeleicious. smpi suara i jadi katak.

acececece
Aida Ikmal said…
mane adaaaa.. hensem ape suara u hehehe.. bila nak karok lagi??

Popular Posts