My Clutch, My Best Friend

I just love this MNG hot pink clutch! I bought it several years back and though I don't use it on daily basis, it has been my favourite since then! Maybe it's the name, maybe it's the colour.. but I could easily come up with 10 more reasons why I am in love with this clutch. It does not only make a stylish statement, but has practicalities too - you can carry all of your essentials in such a chic way!


Teman setiaku waktu pergi kenduri and the like..
Since baju ala-ala suram gitu, beg yang orang nampak dulu hahah

Baju turquoise dengan beg pink pon okay!

So, selagi clutch ini boleh dipakai, aku akan pakai sampai bila-bila! Hahahah.. boleh?

p/s: Do you have that one clutch or bag that you can't live without?

Comments

aah.....dr jauh pun nampak clutch pink tu dulu tauuuu!!!! yg kita kat meja makan nie punya usha baik siap tanya hubby sape tu??? sbb nampak pink dulu kat mata nie...he heee
Aida Ikmal said…
hukhuk sampai hati you! :p

Popular Posts