Third Anniversary

As I mentioned in my previous entry, we had just celebrated our third anniversary last week. Besides birthdays, anniversary is another thing that I look forward to every year :) I know 3 years is not that long compared to others but I believe that every single anniversary deserves to be celebrated!

This year we'd decided to have a low-key celebration in the comfort of our own home instead coz I was down with flu on that very day. Yeah, I know.. it sucks, right? Oh well, life goes on. Despite it being simple and all, we had a lovely dinner, yummy cake and a great time that night!

Just turned 3!

Scrummy dinner.

You can never go wrong with a chocolate cake - choc fudge  to be exact.

A present for the both of us - sejak kawen ni membuncit je hahahah

Thanks for the card hubby!

Prior to our anniversary we had a short getaway in Penang and it was awesome. Will write about it in the next entry okay?

Happy anniversary to us! 

Comments

Poh Lin said…
Happy Anniversary Aida & hubby! =)

Popular Posts