Lesson Well Learnt.

Saje nak cerita yang aku frustrated with a group of students ni. I guess I've learnt my lesson well never to agree to supervise a team for an ongoing competition if you don't teach them! Sound selfish and memilih bukan? The thing is, when you teach a class, you have this inexplicable bond with them and it's easier to communicate with them and ask them to do things instead. So yeah, when you don't teach them, it's harder to manage them for these types of competitions.. they just won't listen to you! 

Paling tak best is since I don't teach them, I rarely have the chance to see them to discuss about their project. All I know is they make their own decisions without consulting me (ok, I know you all are bright students but that doesn't mean you can do anything you want - they have meetings regularly among the committee members, which I'm not aware of at times because they didn't tell me), which is quite frustrating actually, and they kept giving me excuses (yeah, by blaming me subtly) whenever I seem clueless to anything they're doing. Hellooo?! Mind updating me at all?? Takkan bila aku tanya baru nak beritahu kotttt.. I can't be a part of anything you do if you don't let me in!

Most of the time, they will consult the other teacher advisor, who, yes you guessed it right, teaches them and see them almost on daily basis, and even she herself has troubles updating me about what's going on (tanak orang lain steal your limelight ke? It's not like I want any credit for this pun!) Seriously, what do they have against me? I can't help feeling like an outsider among them although I have tried my utmost best to show my support but it seemed like they don't need me after all - unfortunately, at present my name just exists on paper. 

Ye, saya memang kecik hati dengan mereka although I don't show it. *puts my poker face on*

p/s: Oh well, teenagers and their brattiness... ada banyak cerita lagi tapi tak tercerita coz biarlah rahsia.... *simpan jauh-jauh*

Comments

Popular Posts