Aidilfitri Celebration Part #2

As promised, here is the second part of the entry on this year's Aidilfitri celebration.

One of the great things about raya is you get to travel all around and visit those people you only see once in a while, be it family, relatives or friends. Alhamdulillah, with god's will, I'm so glad that this year I got to see my aunts, uncles, cousins, relatives and friends yang lamaaaaa sangat tak jumpa.

Sunset in Teluk Intan
Cuz, uncle and aunt
Met a cat who eats kuih raya! Pineapple tarts to be precise
My kakak! Love the pudding btw
Visited my pet sister in A. Star for the first time after her amputation
Sempat juga singgah ke Sg. Dua pekena mee udang yum yum!

With my best buddies who now reside in Penang
My high school buddies
My first time meeting my friend's children tup tup dah besar dah - time flies!
With my (paternal) granny at my cuz's wedding in Sg. Siput -
tapi dengan the newlyweds lupa plak nak amek! Aiyaks

With my (youngest) aunt yang seriously lama tak jumpa

I also went to visit my bro who was 'stranded' at his place in K. Selangor sebab dia kena on-call throughout the raya holidays. Kesian!! One good thing about it is I got to see his cat, Sena, whom he took from our home not so long ago. Meoww!~

Sena is one playful kitty and constantly asks for attention.
"Hai! Nama saya Sena. Saya ni pemalu orangnya. Ahakss."

Anyways I've just realised that I didn't take any pictures with my own family this year - what a bummer -.-"

Stay tuned for Part #3 pulak ye! (berapa banyak part daaa)

Comments

Popular Posts