Aidilfitri Celebration Part #3

Here comes Part #3 now!

Open houses are synonymous with Raya and though the houses are always 'open' for guests during Syawal, some prefer to invite their families and friends to their homes at certain day or time. Memang tak dinafikan, open house memang menjimatkan masa, duit dan tenaga sebab buat sekaligus, but for some reasons, I think it's gonna be a while till I host another 'official' open house coz based on my personal experience last year, TERSANGATLAH PENAT DAN TAK TERLAYAN SEMUA ORANG! (well, unless you're using catering services lah)

Tahun lepas punya open house - gambar ni je yang sempat ambik huhu

To be frank, though I'm not a really good cook, I prefer to give my personal touch to the dishes served to my guests. Biar simple camne sekali pun, asalkan masakkan untuk diorang coz bukan selalu kita nak jamu tetamu kita kan. Tapi kalau tak sedap or tak kena selera, ampunkan saya ye. Kalau sedap, ye saye lah pemenang Masterchef itu hari hakhakhak

Anywayssss, actually nak cerita perihal anak murid datang beraya ke rumah itu hari. I'm their homeroom teacher and they've been bugging me about coming over to my place for raya since puasa and I was like "Okay, okay, datanglah" sebab beriya sangat diorang nak datang walaupun rumah aku agak jauh dari sekolah, siap sanggup naik bas and all.

And since I'm my own maid, pagi-pagi lagi dah start cooking, cleaning and prepare apa-apa yang patut. The menu on that day was bihun sup, soto, nasi impit and kuah kacang, some fruits, jelly and loads and loads of tidbits (coz that's the only thing they'll eat the most anyway hehe). Nampak macam banyak je kan? Padahal simple dan mudah disediakan.

The food spread yang telah 'dibelasah' oleh anak-anak muridku...

Anyways, the kids ate like there's no tomorrow but I don't mind coz memang tu pun tujuannya kan. Apapun, I feel happy coz they enjoyed their visit to my place and that I enjoyed their company as well. Mau tak, tetiba riuh rendah rumah dibuatnya! All my cats siap bertempiaran lari... terkejut bising sangat hahahah

My students and I

Makan jangan tak makan!



I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those who came on that day and do remember that I'll always pray for your success in the upcoming SPM okay!

Gaya mesti ada.

Group photo!

Pada yang lelain tu, my house is always open to you all so jangan segan-segan nak mai beraya rumah ye! *valid for Syawal only, sila inform beforehand ye heheheh*

And that marks the end of the entry on this year's Raya. See you next year, Aidilfitri! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts