Finally!

After months of frustation and waiting and more waiting, and not to mention heaps of phone calls, here it is at last! No clue of what I'm blabbing about? Refer to this entry. Basically, I did not get through the SPP interview last September because of some stupid documentation problems. I hope this time everything would turn out right. I definitely don't want to go through last year's experience all over again.

Wish me the very best of luck okay!~

p/s: My C: drive crashed a few days back and I had to reformat the whole pc. It was such a pain in the ass having to take all night the other day to finish recovering all the data. Luckily my D: was not affected. I kept most of my stuff there anyway. All I did was reinstalling all the programmes and softwares.. which took me like.. forever!! *sigh*

Comments

Unknown said…
Temuduga apo ni cikgu..
Aida Ikmal said…
Temuduga untuk naik ke jawatan tetap dalam gamen =)

Popular Posts