Nooo, Not Again!

It has been a while since my Baby V (read: car) was last involved in any accident of all sorts (refer here, here, here and here! Itu yang on record, off the record pun ada hehe). Seems like I'm a bad driver huh? Well, what to do.. sometimes its my own doing, while most of the times, it's other people's.. not like I can help it! But last week, something unexpected happened. Yelah, lama tak kena accident ni semua kan.. :p

I was on my way to work when I saw some workers were cleaning the drains along the road. As I drove past the accumulation of dirt, gunge and whatnot, all of a sudden 'Zrapppppp!!'.. Macam nak gugur jantung! I knew something bad must have happened to my baby but what to do.. I went to work anyway.. after all I don't wanna be late. Once I reached school, baru la ternampak these scratches.. I thought as much when I heard the loud bang earlier.. Uwaaa!!

Rear passenger's door :(
Front passenger's door :(

On my way back home, I stopped by the drain to check what had caused the scratches, and guess what?? There was this one red brick 'standing proudly' by the roadside (tak sempat nak snap gambar). Of all things! It's no wonder that the scratches were pretty severe and deep! I mean, how is it possible for us to see such thing when we're driving? I don't know who came up with the idea of dumping the piles of gunks there! Like, seriously! Geramnya, feel like cursing seribu kali! 

p/s: Paling-paling tu nak kena cat the entire door. Hmmphh!

Comments

Popular Posts