Introducing Lil Tiger


Hi! You've read about my annoying brother and now it's my turn to introduce myself.. I'm Tiger. I know, I know, why Tiger when I'm actually a cat, right? My Grandpa named me that when I was born due to my stripes. I've no idea where does that come from, considering nobody in my family, including my parents, has stripes. I think it must be the feline/cat family blood that runs in me. Teehee.

"Malulah.. janganlah tenung lama-lama.."
To be frank, I'm a bit shy and quite reserved. When I first reached my new home in Puchong, I didn't know how to react. Everything seemed alien to me at that time. There was no Mom, Dad, my other siblings and Grandpa's family. Only my already-mentioned annoying brother. But it's okay, I guess. Mummy and Babah were so good to me. In the beginning, I had no appetite to eat at all and I had wind all the time. Babah tried giving me different types of cat food and I must say, my tummy only agrees with Royal Canin. Did I mention I love milk??

"Merajuk! Mummy tak bagi main kat luar!"
I used to be really really skinny. Anorexic skinny. Now that I'm able to adapt myself to the new environment, I'm feeling much much better and I'm no longer homesick. I enjoy eating, sleeping, playing, picking on my brother (hihi) and exploring the house. Every room is a playground to me and I plan to keep it that way to keep me entertained since Mummy doesn't allow us to play outside (I don't know how she does it but she always manages to catch me running through the door). Hmmppff.

"Bath time?? Alaa tanak laaaaaa.. puh-weaseee!!" *lentok kepala*
Just like my brother, I hate bath time. I'm a bit aggressive when it comes to that time of the week - I will meow endlessly and struggle for my life. And it's not like I'm gonna die from being bathed. Haha. I just hate it. Enough said.

How could anyone ever resist my version of Puss In Boots' eyes??
My favourite place to relax is anywhere dark, warm and secluded, for instance, under the TV cabinet or the sofa. Unlike my brother, I don't really enjoy being pet. I feel suffocated every time someone tries to hug or cuddle me, I'll try to get away from them and hide myself instead. Don't ask me, I also have no idea why. Guess everyone's different in their own way.

Aummmm.. *meditating*
Well, basically that wraps up everything I have to say about myself. Till then!

Yours truly,

Comments

Unknown said…
ibu tiger dah mati accident kena langgar van, abah balik niaga dia terkam van yg sedang bergerak. So bawa gi vet died on the way. semua orang nangis....

Popular Posts