Hubba-Hubba!

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins[2] (born 5 May 1988), better known simply as Adele (sometimes stylized as ADELE), is an English singer-songwriter and musician. Adele was offered a recording contract from XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on MySpace in 2006.
credit to Wikipedia 

Siapa tak kenal Adele kan? Semenjak dia keluarkan album, banyak lagu-lagu yang topped the charts in many countries like 'Rolling in the Deep', 'Someone Like You', 'Set Fire to the Rain' and many more. Rasanya kalau pegi karok, tak sah kot tak nyanyi lagu-lagu beliau. She's one of my favourite singers for the time being (my old entry on her). Her soulful, sultry voice is like no other and that's why I enjoy listening to her. Dedulu dia kategori tembam tapi sekarang dah hot, which is another thing I admire about her - pemangkin semangat untuk kuruskan badan ahahahaha! (if she can do it, so can I! ewahh)

Anyways, check out these fantastic pics of Adele I found on Lolz Parade. Macam tak percaya je hokeyyy:











Bila nak jadi hot macam Adele nih??? Berusahalah!!

Comments

Popular Posts